Facts About Women and Smoking
I’m confident absolutely everyone is conscious that smoking causes lung cancer and heart disease so what is there to learn about Women and Smoking? What you may not be aware of would be the health risks that women smokers are exposing themselves to and investigation has shown it is also much more complicated for women smokers to quit smoking?
They may be typically significantly less productive than their male smoking counterparts about quitting smoking effectively. Should you are a woman reading this, do not let this finding set you back and be an excuse for not having the ability to quit. You could transform those statistics, you realize you can do it.
Now let us check out why is it extra hard for women smokers to quit smoking?
- Among the main concerns is weight acquire, fearing that they weight will balloon after they quit. What’s gaining several pounds vs what it is possible to gain from becoming smoke-cost-free? Believe me, there’s more to that, and also you could quit smoking without gaining weight.
- It also looks like some type of nicotine replacement therapy is less powerful in women than men.
- Some quit smoking drugs utilized as quit smoking aids aren’t suggested for pregnant women. Also, a women menstrual cycle does affect tobacco withdrawal symptoms and reaction to anti-smoking drugs.
- The assessment also found husbands/male partners give less assistance to women who are trying to quit when compared with the support women give to their husbands.
- But should you take these motives stated as to “why women smokers come across it a lot tougher to quit” and leave it as that? You will discover far more to that than meets the eye.
The health risks for women smokers can also be higher than men as the study shows.
- Female smokers have